"Holy Spirit, think through me till your ideas are my ideas." ~Amy Carmichael

" Holy Spirit, think through me till your ideas are my ideas.”

~ Amy Carmichael

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Even More Faith Journaling

This is the last spread in my Faith Journal with the flaps open. Some of the quotes I used for inspiration are:

"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God"
- Corrie Ten Boom

"Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase."
- Martin Luther King Jr.


"Trust completely in God and when He brings you to a new opportunity of adventure, 
offering it to you, see that you take it."
- Oswald Chambers

"I am a child of my heavenly Father. My faith in His love and power can never be bold enough."
- from Basilia Schlink


"Faith is not believing without proof, but trust without reservation"
- Elton Trueblood

"Invest your faith in the character of God."
- Oswald Chambers


8 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the stairs. It gives it visual interest, the way you changed up the patterns. A stunning piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your artwork is so beautiful Valerie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Valerie! You have to teach us out here in cyberland how to do those stairs. An absolutely amazing journal. Love the quotes, the colors and the design work. Superb!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art & quotes are so nourishing, thank you...I am now keeping a daily spiritual guide journal with one quote or thought a day, inspired by you...it's just quotes, not visual art...but just what I need...a way to reflect & meditate, one word at a time, to be reminded...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we do have a lot in common! I love that! Mine start with keeping quotes to meditate on too!

      Delete
  5. I love these quotes. They are just what I needed to hear and be reminded of. Beautiful journal pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning work! Wonderful words - what a blessing :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a message. I read and appreciate each one.