"Holy Spirit, think through me till your ideas are my ideas." ~Amy Carmichael

" Holy Spirit, think through me till your ideas are my ideas.”

~ Amy Carmichael

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Gratitude for a Great Artists Studio Tour

I am so grateful for the success of this past weekend's artists studio tour and book party. It was Washington County's 2nd Artists Studio Tour. Last year I visited other artists in their studios and had so much fun. This year I participated. There were about 165 people who came through my studio. What was so great is people were so happy. I was tired and blessed by the end of Sunday. The books I had on hand all sold and I sold out of most of the cards and over half the prints I made with my new printer. I had amazing help! A special "Thank You" to my dear Husband, and my competent multitasking friend Kim, and my sweet daughter! And to all of you who came and participated: Thank you!!! You are a blessing to me!

Here's a few photos:







2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did Open Studios, Valerie. It was wonderful to see your studio so full of happy people. I'm loving your book!
    One thing that I wasn't aware of from seeing your work on your blog is how large these painted prayers are. At 2 feet square, or more, they dominated your space in an amazing way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to be there so badly, but have begun working on weekends and wasn't able to make it. I'm glad you were able to do it, though, and I'd love to tour your studio again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a message. I read and appreciate each one.